Network & Security Analyst – based in Hong Kong
Capiteq is a Singapore-Hong Kong based technology company with a core focus in delivering high quality I.T. services to Funds and Private Family Offices in Asia.
We provide our clients with four key services, all designed to provide a seamless technology experience.
- Technology Support
- Project Management
- Cyber Security Services
- CTO Advisory Services
Due to a growing demand for our services, we are looking to hire an experienced Network Security Analyst in our Hong Kong office.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 5 years experience managing IT networks as well as have experience handling and managing security within their current day to day position. We are looking for a talented individual who wants to take their career to the next level in Security. A strong networking background with a keen interest to learn and progress in IT Security.
The successful candidate will need proven experience in the below areas:
EXPERT LEVEL / PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN:
- Firewall Technologies : Fortigate / Cisco ASA + Firepower / Sophos
- Cisco Technologies – L3 Switches / Routers / Firewall ASA /
- VPN : Experienced setting up VPNS’s across different technologies
- Network Monitoring Tools e.g. Solarwinds, Whatsup Gold
- Experience configuring Virtual networks in Cloud environments desirable (AWS/AZURE)
- Log Analysis Experience : Splunk/Wireshark/NMAP
- Experience performing Penetration Testing – Highly advantageous
Metasploit/Kali Linux/John the Ripper/Retina/Zed Attack/SQLMAP/OWASP/WIFIPHISHER
- Experience performing Network Security Audits
We are looking for a dyamic skillset, candidates with previous experience in IT support field will have an advantage. This role suits professionals who have come from a user support/server administration background who have ambition to move into Network Security. Working in a small HK based team – candidates will be required to assist our hedge fund staff on IT Support tickets as and when required. The core focus of this role however will be to perform monitoring and oversight on our clients networks, this work will involve.
- Building and Managing IT Networks
- Proactive Network Support with a focus on security
- Maintenance and monitoring of client firewall technology
- Network Security / Patch Management
- Penetration Tests / Vulnerability Assessments
- Oversight of Monitoring Systems