Capiteq is a Singapore-Hong Kong based technology company with a core focus in delivering high quality I.T. services to Funds and Private Family Offices in Asia.
We provide our clients with four key services, all designed to provide a seamless technology experience.
- Technology Support
- Project Management
- Cyber Security Services
- CTO Advisory Services
Due to a growing demand for our services, we are looking to hire an experienced Network Analyst in our Singapore office.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 5 years experience managing IT networks as well as have experience handling and managing security within their current day to day position. We are looking for a talented individual who wants to take their career to the next level in Security. A strong IT networking background with a keen interest to learn and progress in IT Security.
Certifications in Fortigate’s NSE Track will be deemed advantageous in our recruitment process for this role.
The successful candidate will need proven experience in the below areas:
EXPERT LEVEL / PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN:
- Firewall Technologies : Fortigate / Cisco ASA + Firepower / Sophos
- Cisco Technologies – L3 Switches / Routers / Firewall ASA /
- VPN : Experienced setting up VPNS’s across different technologies
- Network Monitoring Tools e.g. Solarwinds, Whatsup Gold
- Experience configuring Virtual networks in Cloud environments desirable (AWS/AZURE)
- Log Analysis Experience : Splunk/Wireshark/NMAP
- Experience performing Network Security Audits or hardening (Advantage)
We are looking for a dyamic skillset, candidates with previous experience in IT support field will have an advantage. This role suits professionals who have come from a pure network support background and are looking to move into Security.
The successful candidate will need to have experience with network monitoring sofware, solid expertise in firewall security as well as demonstrate a good understanding across security principles.
- Building and Managing Fortigate Firewalls/FortiAnalyser/FortiManager/SDWAN
- Proactive Network Support with a focus on security
- Experience deploying virutalised firewall technology
- Maintenance and monitoring of client firewall technology
Forti/Cisco products deemed advantageous.
- Network Security / Patch Management
- Nessus Vulnerability Assessments (advantage)
- Knowledge on Pentesting technologies (Linux based)
- Oversight of Monitoring Systems
Candidates with experience across virtualisation, server technology with a focus on Network and Security would be preferred.